How to add from the Wallet itself
1. Click on the Extension icon in Chrome to display Wallet, and click on the "Account name (MyAccount in the image)" above Wallet
2. If the site you are opening has not been added to the connection list, the following dialog box will appear, and click Add to List
3. When the addition is complete, the icon next to the account name will turn green.
If the site asks you to add it
1. A confirmation dialog will appear, click "Allow
How to add it from the settings screen
1. Click on the Extension icon in Chrome to display Wallet, and then click on the "gear icon" in the upper right corner of Wallet
2. Go to the settings screen and click on "Allow/Disallow connection list" under "Wallet".
3. Click "Allowed Websites List" in the right menu
4. Click "Add page to connected websites".
5. Enter the URL of the site you want to add and click "Add page to connected websites".