How to delete it from the Wallet itself
1. Click on the Extension icon in Chrome to display Wallet, and click on the "Account name (MyAccount in the image)" above Wallet
2. If the site you are opening has been added to the connection list, the following dialog box will appear, and click Remove from list
3. When the removal from the list is complete, the icon next to the account name will turn into a white circle
1. Click on the Extension icon in Chrome to display Wallet, and then click on the "gear icon" in the upper right corner of Wallet
2. Go to the settings screen and click on "Connections" under "Wallet".
3. Click "Allowed Websites List" in the right menu
4. A list of the URLs of the sites you have added will be displayed under your account name.
5. Click Remove site from list.
6.A confirmation dialog will appear, click "Remove site from connected list